We welcome your participation on the SGS Polymer Solutions Newsblog. All comments become the property of SGS Polymer Solutions Incorporated.
Comments are moderated for approval before they are posted. The blogmaster reserves the right to reject comments deemed unacceptable for this blog on a case-by-case basis. The definition of unacceptable comments for the purposes of this blog includes, but is not limited to:
* spam (i.e., off-topic or overly commercial in nature)
* copyright infringement
* abusive or harassing language
* libelous or defamatory remarks
* violation of privacy or confidentiality
* comments on unrelated topics
Comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SGS Polymer Solutions Incorporated, or Six Estate Communications LLC. Failure to remove a posting or comments does not constitute approval. We reserve the right to change these editorial standards at any time without notice.