Our team is on the fast track for growth and acquiring new talent! We are an independent scientific testing lab. Currently, we are seeking an IT Administrator/Manager to oversee and maintain all company IT systems. Work and educational experience in IT is required.
If this sounds like a position for you, we encourage you to apply by emailing a pdf version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not personally interested in this position, but know someone who would be–please share this information with them!
The IT Administrator and Manager will be responsible for supporting company computers, servers, and network equipment. They will also manage the backups of company data and oversee company emails and phones.
- 2+ years experience working in the IT profession
- Experience Managing\Administering Microsoft AD domain
- Basic understanding\experience with network switching & routing
- Hardware Software break-fix experience on Laptop and Desktop computers
- Experience working with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008, Server 2012
- Experience supporting 3rd party applications and working as the POC for all problems related to the software, including logging tickets with vendor and following up on their status
- Experience supporting file sharing software such as: Sharepoint, FTP, dropbox, etc.
- Experience supporting telephony in a business setting
- Experience supporting VPN
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize jobs by business need
- Administering AD domain including GP; DNS; and DHCP management
- Experience supporting applications that utilize SQL Server
- Experience administering SQL server
- Experience working in a quality controlled environment with documentation of work/changes requirements placed upon IT
- Experience administering PBX based phone system
- Experience administering wifi using smart AP’s with integrated hand-off capability.
- Experience supporting POE equipment
- Experience supporting hardware firewall, VPN, and web filtering devices
- Experience with data migrations to backup storage locations
A little about working for us:
We are an independent lab-testing company that specializes in testing polymers, plastics, metals, gases, and much more. We adhere to ISO 17025 Requirements and maintain compliance to FDA regulations because we serve clients in the medical device, pharmaceutical, aerospace, defense, packaging, and consumer products industries (among many others).
We take pride in ourselves for having a fantastic company culture! Our motto, work hard play hard, is something we firmly believe in and live out with weekly company breakfasts, annual celebrations, and other intentional events. In addition, we offer full-time employees competitive salaries, a strong benefits package, and discount gym memberships.