Supporting functions in the laboratory that allow lab employees to accomplish the direct work of the laboratory.
Essential Functions include:
- Meet expectations of basic employee responsibilities such as always having Polymer Solutions ID, signing in the employee log-in book, arriving to work promptly, and communicating effectively both in person and via email
- Assist with laboratory functions such as glassware cleaning
- Support of organization and cleanliness of the lab areas
- Quality administrative support
- Interpersonal Skills – the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Leadership – the individual exhibits confidence and shows a willingness to take ownership of their responsibilities setting a good example for others to follow
- Planning/organizing – the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Problem solving – the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyses information skillfully
- Safety and security – the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures and requirements, and uses equipment and materials properly
- Organization – the individual maintains an organized work environment and uses and improves systems to benefit the company and other staff members
- Trust – the individual exhibits trust in and respect for management and co-workers regarding professional interactions
- College class in a scientific field including a lab class or equal experience.
- Attention to detail in carrying out laboratory tasks.
Working for Polymer Solutions Incorporated:
We are an independent lab-testing company that specializes in testing polymers, plastics, metals, gases, and more. We adhere to ISO 17025 Requirements and maintain compliance to FDA regulations because we serve clients in the medical device, pharmaceutical, aerospace, defense, packaging, and consumer products industries (among many others).
We take pride in ourselves for having a fantastic company culture! Our motto, work hard play hard, is something we firmly believe in and live out through weekly company breakfasts, annual celebrations, and other intentional events