We have exciting announcement to share… we’re looking for the next person to join the Polymer Solutions team! We are currently seeking an Accounts Administrator. The Accounts Administrator must exhibit the ability and desire to follow strict guidelines and procedures, work closely with an experienced team, and manage/prioritize daily duties.
This position is responsible for (but are not limited to) the following duties:
- Setting up projects physically and electronically including sample acquisition.
- Working closely with the sales department for quoting and following up of opportunities.
- Accounts Receivable duties to include invoicing, T&M tracking, collections follow up, receipt of funds and deposits.
- Maintain client information and project/opportunity data.
- Provide clerical support to staff in the completion of special projects and requests.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Computer Skills-the individual is experienced in the use of standard computer programs including Windows, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Customer Service-the individual exhibits a helpful, polite, professional manner when interacting with customers or potential customers of PSI.
- Organization-the individual maintains an organized work environment and uses and improves systems to benefit the company and the other staff with which they work.
- Dependability-the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, prioritizes well, responds to management directions, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Integrity-the individual acts with honesty and makes ethical decisions when faced with any situation.
- Trust-the individual exhibits trust in and respect for management and co-workers regarding professional interactions.
- Communication-the individual discusses issues and asks questions in a direct and organized manner with the intention of aiding in the delivery of and documentation of pertinent information.
- Growth-the individual shows flexibility and interest in other opportunities to contribute to the corporate activities at PSI.
If this position sounds like the right fit for you, please submit a PDF of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working for Polymer Solutions Incorporated:
We are an independent lab-testing company that specializes in testing polymers, plastics, metals, gases, and more. We adhere to ISO 17025 Requirements and maintain compliance to FDA regulations because we serve clients in the medical device, pharmaceutical, aerospace, defense, packaging, and consumer products industries (among many others.)
We take pride in ourselves for having a fantastic company culture! Our motto, work hard play hard, is something we firmly believe in and live out through weekly company breakfasts, annual celebrations, and other intentional events. In addition, we offer full-time employees competitive salaries, a strong benefits package, and discount gym memberships.