We will accept applications for this position up until March 14, 2016.
Marketing and Sales Specialist Job Opening
As a part of our company’s intentional growth, we are opening up a full-time position to support our Marketing, Sales and Communications Departments. It is an entry-level position with no requirement for a science background. The start date for this position is in May of 2016.
If this sounds like a position for you, we encourage you to apply by emailing a pdf version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not personally interested in this position, but know someone who would be–please spread the word!
This position is a support role that works directly with the Chief Growth Officer and Sales Team. This person is responsible for carrying out tasks to ensure that the Polymer Solutions Marketing vision and associated strategies are accomplished. The Marketing & Sales specialist will work under the direct supervision of our Chief Growth Officer in conjunction with our Sales Team.
- Administrating Social Media Marketing
- Monitoring and editing various communication pieces to include blog posts, marketing pieces, and newsletters
- Regular marketing and sales data analytics
- Follow up with clients
- Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing and sales logistics. For example, assisting the Sales team with preparation for tradeshows
- Maintenance and data updates to the CRM
- Assistance with digital newsletter configuration
- Handling other office administrative tasks as requested from various departments
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or any related field
- Familiarity with using AP style
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work cooperatively with colleagues
- A demonstrated willingness to learn new skills
- Self directed but will seek help or clarification when necessary
- Initiative and a willingness to do whatever is necessary for the sake of the team and to accomplish the defined mission
- Great people skills and enthusiasm
A little about working for us:
We are an independent lab-testing company that specializes in testing polymers, plastics, metals, gases, and more. We adhere to ISO 17025 Requirements and maintain compliance to FDA regulations because we serve clients in the medical device, pharmaceutical, aerospace, defense, packaging, and consumer products industries (among many others).
We take pride in ourselves for having a fantastic company culture! Our motto, work hard play hard, is something we firmly believe in and live out through weekly company breakfasts, annual celebrations, and other intentional events. In addition, we offer full-time employees competitive salaries, a strong benefits package, and discount gym memberships.