Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be part of the Polymer Solutions team? Now may be your chance to find out! We are currently seeking a full-time Project Administrator and Sales Specialist to join our team.
Front Office Administration: Duties include (but are not limited to) setting up projects physically and electronically and working closely with the sales department for quoting and opportunity follow up. Provide clerical support to other staff in the completion of special projects and requests to include legal projects.
Supervisor: Business Administrations Manager
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Computer Skills: The individual is experienced in the use of standard computer programs including Windows, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Customer Service: The individual exhibits a helpful, polite, professional manner when interacting with customers or potential customers of PSI.
- Organization: The individual maintains an organized work environment and uses and improves systems to benefit the company and the other staff with which they work.
- Dependability: The individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, prioritizes well, responds to management directions, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Integrity: The individual acts with honesty and makes ethical decisions when faced with any situation.
- Trust: The individual exhibits trust in and respect for management and co-workers regarding professional interactions.
- Communication: The individual discusses issues and asks questions in a direct and organized manner with the intention of aiding in the delivery of and documentation of pertinent information.
- Growth: The individual shows flexibility and interest in other opportunities to contribute to the corporate activities at PSI.
Working for Polymer Solutions Incorporated:
We are an independent lab-testing company that specializes in testing polymers, plastics, metals, gases, and more. We adhere to ISO 17025 Requirements and maintain compliance to FDA regulations because we serve clients in the medical device, pharmaceutical, aerospace, defense, packaging, and consumer products industries (among many others).
We take pride in ourselves for having a fantastic company culture! Our motto, work hard play hard, is something we firmly believe in and live out through weekly company breakfasts, annual celebrations, and other intentional events. In addition, we offer full-time employees competitive salaries, a strong benefits package, and discount gym memberships.